Coordinating Collective Elections at the 2013 AGM
Hey Friends of VIPIRG,
Our Annual General Meeting is coming up and we’re looking for people to join our Coordinating Collective!
- are you curious about consensus decision-making processes? Do you have experience with consensus that you’d like to share?
- are you interested in sharing and developing radical skills for social change?
- does practicing anti-oppressively mean something to you?
- do you yearn to be part of a project that takes you off campus and into the community?
- do you want to help make our resources (rad library, project donations, working groups) even better for student and community members alike?
- want to learn about budgeting for campaigns and radical nonprofits?
- are you interested in community-based and action research?
- ever wondered what it’s like to be a non-hierarchical collective employer who supports staff autonomy?
The AGM is on Wednesday, November 20th, from 7-9pm in the Graduate Student Centre board rooms (the hallway to the left of the pub).
Light snacks and bus tickets will be provided. See you there!